SustainOSS and the FOSS tools that are used

It may happen that flags are not supervised and the default action is to hide anything flagged. When I got into this situation I opened a question at Need human help with Community Guildelines

There are people with different backgrounds there, including those who use non-open source software and those daily jobs are unrelated to software development at all. Maybe they came here, because they’ve discovered the sustainability problem from other sources, such as Nadia’s report, and would like to help with the cause that nobody from us can solve on our own.

I would say that the job of moderator for any forum that brings diversity is not just to hide or unhide posts, but also to contact people who flagged to resolve the underlying conflict that the person experiences while flagging things. Text messages are imperfect medium. Some people may interpret critics as a personal attacks and flag posts, some may feel like the post is too heavy on them and they would rather spend their time on another forum. I am just telling that it is better not to jump to assumptions and ask and wait to clarify each case.