Post links about Open Source Sustainability that you find interesting. Here is what I have read so far:
- [Podcast] How $3.8M in seed funding started Gatsby as an open source company
- [Podcast] The insider perspective on the event-stream compromise
- It is expected that all developers become a Patron to use Fody
- What happens when packages go bad?
- Open source confronts its midlife crisis
- [Podcast] Untangle your GitHub notifications with Octobox
- Copyleft and community licenses are not without merit, but they are a dead end
Please share what you have been reading/listening too.
p.s. Just because I link to something doesn’t mean I necessarily endorse it. I just find it thought-provoking and/or interesting.