Hi, this is a new contract with an Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) open source project, OTTAA Project, I know of based in Argentina. You can see the website and GitHub for details. The contract is remote. The team is a passionate and driven group of people and does amazing (open source) work to enable children and adults to have a voice. Full details are below:
We are looking for someone to work on an ESP32CAM Project, the project is based on image processing, but most algorithms are already designed and proved on Python and Java, it’d be just migrating them to Arduino/C++ and adapting them to how the ESP32CAM works.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our customers and partners by troubleshooting any of their software issues.
- Write clear quality code for software and perform test reviews.
- Develop, implement, and test embedded systems.
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues.
- Comfort using programming languages Embedded C & Pyhton.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Portfolio of working ESP32CAM project available.