FOSS Backstage: Event on Feb 10-12

FOSS Backstage is coming up soon, on February 10-12. I’ve been helping organize some of the sessions, and I think it’ll be worth attending.

Blurb: The conference on everything related to governance, collaboration, legal and economics within the scope of FOSS.

Join us for three days of discussion and learning about non-technical aspects of open source development. Topics include open source project leadership best practices, community management, open source project metrics, open source strategy for enterprise, adopting open source collaboration in corporations, legal matters when dealing with open source and many more.

You can get tickets here: Get your ticket now! | FOSS Backstage. There’re also Diversity tickets.

1 Like

EUR 40.00 for an online event? It does take the F out of FOSS at least for participation. ) I personally won’t be able to participate, as it would be around 30% of my current monthly income.

I hope to discuss some of those issues during FOSDEM that is just a few days earlier.

1 Like

That’s a fair point. I’ll talk to them about a scholarship if you’d like!

Alright, I’m back with news - your case (and anyone else with that problem) is covered by the Diversity tickets. :slight_smile: Diversity and inclusivity at FOSS Backstage | FOSS Backstage

I haven’t looked into FOSDEM too much - would be great to have a thread here with sessions related to Sustain.

2 Likes