Sustain Summit 2020

:wave: Hello all,

The organizers met today and we are happy to announce that we will be doing another Sustain Summit in Brussels end of January/before FOSDEM. We will have the exact date and more info for you asap.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Awesome news! Really looking forward to it.

2 Likes

YAY! Iโ€™m there :smiley:

1 Like

Thatโ€™s exciting News!

What day will Sustain Summit be?
We are planning CHAOSScon on January 31st and I hope we donโ€™t have a conflict.

[UPDATE] January 30 is what the website says โ€” YAY :tada:

1 Like

Exciting news! Really hoping to be able to attend :smiley:

1 Like

This is awesome ! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Hi, Iโ€™m looking forward to making it out for Sustain this year. Was a venue announced yet? It would be helpful to know for planning accommodation in Brussels.

Great, I look forward to seeing you there.

No venue has been announced yet. Last I heard, the organizing team is working on securing a venue.

1 Like

How can I make sure I have a ticket to this? any links?

1 Like

Tickets are available through OpenCollective: https://opencollective.com/sustainoss/events/sustain-2020-5874aeeb#section-tickets

We have a pull request open to get the button onto the front page, because that is where most people look first.

1 Like

Venue will be announced most likely next week. =)

1 Like

If there are any folks looking to group up on accommodations for the summit, let me know! Iโ€™d be glad to share a spot or something, rather than get a whole hotel room.

really looking forward to this!

1 Like

Forgot to update this thread :man_facepalming:

La Tricoterie

Rue Thรฉodore Verhaegen 158, 1060 Bruxelles, Belgium

1 Like

We are looking to hire a photographer. If anyone knows anyone please put them in touch with us: hola@sustainoss.org and/or RT this:

1 Like