I want to encourage you to talk at FOSDEM 2024

Hi,

FOSDEM is one of the most remarkable events for free software and opensource developers, advocates, humans, and robots.

The event contains two main streams - the talks selected by the organizers, covering various general topics, and the developer rooms

The developer rooms are spread across multiple buildings at the venue and are focused around specific concepts, technologies, and ideas. This is where the fun is.

Since the deadline is approaching (Dec1-5 for the majority of the devrooms), I’d like to encourage you to take a look at the rooms, find one or more that you could contribute to, and propose a topic. It takes no more than 10-15 min.

Next year, there will be even one new room about the future of the e-mail. Maybe you could help shape it?

I’ll see you there!

4 Likes

I’ll be there. I am wondering if there might be a Sustain OSS social dinner or meet-up in 2024, like there was at this year’s edition.

2 Likes

I will be there at FOSDEM as well. I would be curious about the Sustain OSS social dinner as well.

I don’t think there’s any plans to organize one at the moment, but some of you will be there, so it is something you could do. :slight_smile: I know that @Erioldoesdesign and @Clare_Dillon will also be at FOSDEM this year.

Trying to reduce my carbon (if possible?) and to spend more time at home, so I won’t be making it this year.

1 Like