What a month this has been for open source sustainability. Here is what I have read so far (no order):
- Gitcoin’s roadmap towards the financial sustainability of open source
- Open Source is Not About You
- Widely used open source software contained bitcoin-stealing backdoor
- statement on event-stream compromise
- Bullshit jobs excerpt about open source
- Is patronage a sustainable solution to open source sustainability?
p.s. Just because I link to something doesn’t mean I endorse it. I just find them thought provoking and/or interesting.