thanks for indicating your availability for the meeting, here you are the details.
Second meeting: Thursday, June 4th, 2020 @ 15:00 UTC
For your convenience, some time zone conversions are:
- California: 08:00 PDT
- New York: 11:00 EDT
- London: 16:00 BST
- Madrid: 17:00 CEST
This is a tentative agenda. Feel free to propose new entries.
- [5m] Welcome
- [15-20m] Review of poll results
- Prioritization results, user profiling, etc.
- How to enrich our questions with these results?
- [25-30m] Next (final?) steps
- Could we create a template to guide developers to define governance models?
- Could we rely on external tools such as CommunityRule to create these models?
- How could we consider the development status of the project?
- [XXm] Open questions
Making the meeting effective
To make the most of the meeting, it would be nice that participants have a look at these things:
To do: Check the 2-pages-long report of the poll results
Why: It summarizes the results of the last action and may enable further discussion
Optional: You can also check the full report
To do: Check the updates on the Mapping Exercise. Columns I to P.
Why: It is the main impact of the previous results in the outcome of this Working Group
To do: Think possible ways to wrap these results in a nice deliverable
Why: It will help us to identify the next (final?) action for the working group.
Joining the call
We will use Google Hangouts for the call. I’ll send the details of the event to the confirmed attendees. If you have not participated in the doodle but wanna join, just contact me.
I am looking forward to our next chat!